2.05.2010

About last night

The library is still full of fascist pigs.
I learned the correct pronunciation of Sabre.
I finally got to meet Meat Cat.
Jan Hooks and Jane Krakowski sang me a duet of "Do That to Me One More Time." [Ed. note: 30 Rock delivers so big, its too hard for me to pick one highlight.]
I sang about the baby penis in my mind.
A building from Manhatan crashed into a building from Manhattan.
That guy with colored contact lenses (read: no taste) who should have left a couple weeks ago finally got cut.
An angel without wings landed on the hood of Thunderbird in 1978.

And I still don't know what Michael Westin did--or those wacky vampire brothers!



[Parks & Rec, 30 Rock, The Office, The Sarah Silverman Program, Fringe, Project Runway, Supernatural, Burn Notice, The Vampire Diaries]

1 comment:

heidi said...

I couldn't watch the Jan / Jane duet... it made me squirm.